Friday, March 21, 2008

Things I have recently learned....

1. Atonement is not that great of a movie. Which makes everyone who loves it, wrong. In fact, I think the ending is unjust and frustrating.
2. The program feature on my coffee pot is a gift from above to make this fallen world more tolerable.
3. It's going to be a good day when I see a Dunkin' Donuts bag next to the office coffee pot.
4. For buying books http://www.abunga.com/ is the absolute best, and shipping is free.
5. Police officers never use turn signals (which would be like a surgeon not using gloves).
6. I am a product whore. I counted 8 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower this morning.
7. You should not tell your boss that using a punch time card is "kickin' it old school". She might just have used one during her working years.
8. You should not follow up with saying you thought it was "kickin' it old school" because that's what they use on Laverne and Shirley. I have since learned that Laverne and Shirley was primetime television in her early adult years.
9. My co-worker is nosy ;) She enjoys throwing in at random times, "he's cute, and I see that he does not have a wedding ring."
10. And lastly, I enjoy throwing out the threat, "That's it, you're getting blogged." Beware what you say!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm nosy for trying to get you happily married off with some unmarried cute guy who volunteers most of his time to help needy people!

Blog this.....He was a cutie and that was fun! WooHoo can't wait to see him again.

Cindy Lynn said...

Awww...not nosy in a bad way ;) Really the whole transaction was fun, and you were adorable with playing matchmaker!

Cindy Lynn said...

Second comment: I would suggest you DO NOT break things on your computer in an attempt to have computer support help show up ;)

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't mean nosy in a bad way... even so I was going to stop! lol, But if I break something they may send Sasquatch!

Cindy Lynn said...

Dear Computer Support Help,
My computer just suddently stopped working. I'm not sure what happened. HELP!
Sincerely,
Lonely in Office

PS. Please do not send Sasquatch!

Danielle said...

OK - I HEAR ya on the police officers never using turn signals! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's observed this!

And 8 bottles?! What on earth do you need that sort of selection for ;)

mokidoku said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I really liked Atonement! I don't know how you could say otherwise. ;) I bet the book is even better, maybe it should be added to a certain reading list....