Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ahhhh Men....

A sincere tribute to the other half of the population:
In truth, your well-dressed, great-smelling, witty selves practically make me go weak in the knees. I delight in your humor and ability to keep things simple. I thrive on how you communicate and letting a topic drop when it needs to be forgotten. Your confidence and adventurous spirit always make me smile. And when your defenses are down, you are a sight to behold. Please know that while at times you can make me frustrated, annoyed, irate, confused, sad, anxious, irritated and even depressed, your positive qualities far exceed your negative. I get giddy at the thought of the varying types, humors, futures and ambitions you all possess. And for the one that holds all the qualities I am specifically searching for, all I can do is steal the words of my friend Karin and say, "bring it to me, my Jesus"!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, C'mon, Cin!!! Your killin' me! Talk about turning a blind eye and a deaf ear! Good grief! Guys are great and all - but you MAY be giving a bit more credit than is really necessary... Step away from the rose colored glasses!!

By the way - is there any guy in particular whom you are referencing???

Cindy Lynn said...

Could I really be referring to one fella in particular with so many sweet words used at once? ;)

ME said...

Well, in one 150-word description, you have covered the gamut of attitudes, emotions, and attributes that can be associated with the male species. All I can say is ..."good show, jolly good show." I know authors who have spend whole books saying what you have said in 150 short words. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

As a fella who has experienced your sweetness, kindness, and gentle sprit, Cindy, you are truly a treasure.

Keep your eyes open. Your fella will come along when you least expect him, and he'll sweep you off your feet in ways you never expected.

Ann Parri said...

Must we be reminded of the gamut of the noises and smells? Did we forget those?

Anonymous said...

Amen Christina! I slept only 4 hours last night because of the bear like sound coming from my husband!