Friday, March 7, 2008

I'll do it, don't think I won't!

If I hear one more second of the radio station that's playing in my coworker's office, I going to seriously consider slitting my wrists. If just one more song about being stronger or knowing love or wind or wings or flying drifts from her office to my ears, I'm done. AND it's being played at a quiet, unnerving volume that makes you strain to hear the song and see if it's good enough to listen to, yet just loud enough to infiltrate my brain when I'm trying to tune it out after learning that NO it's not good enough to listen to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have mastered the art of having it on for "privacy noise" and not hear one thing that comes from it. There's a method to my madness:)

Anonymous said...

i hate that level on teh volume.
-favorite cousin (look for my comments now to be signed FC)

Cindy Lynn said...

FC it is! And I know exactly who you are ;)