Monday, March 10, 2008

The oil that doesn't run dry....

Much like the miracle in the Bible about the oil that didn't run dry, another mystery that takes place when the parentals are visiting is that my gas tank never seems to get low. I was walking to my car this morning about to leave for work and the thought hit that I was close to empty, but I figured I should have enough to get to work. I then get in my car, turn on the ignition and ZING my gas tank indicator goes all the way over to the right, a full tank. It's a beautiful thing indeed :)

2 comments:

RhetorMan said...

Similar thing happens to us when hanging with the "kiddos"; we uncover numerous diversions: good talk, great food, fun-filled memories, laughter, and, yes, some "puzzling" moments. Here's to Family.

ME said...

Rents...you got to love them!!