Saturday, March 29, 2008

Productivity City!

Things I have accomplished before 12pm on Saturday...
1. Planted my garden. I'm a little late with planting, but it feels so productive to put in a garden! If anything grows, it will be a miracle.
2. Paid my bills.
3. Put money into savings, a rare but incredible feeling!
4. Organized receipts to balance my "checkbook" which is just a notebook.
5. Washed the dishes, ok ok I put them in the dishwasher, but that's close enough!
6. Actually got out some cleaning product and cleaned the kitchen. It now smells clean and like coconut!
7. Baked some chocolate chip bread, Betty Crocker does the hard part, I just take the credit.
8. Chatted with my sister, productive feeling?? YOU BET! :)
9. Uploaded some cds into itunes, love itunes!!
10. Did a load of laundry. Yes, it really washed itself while I did everything else, but still!


3 comments:

ME said...

Ahhh, Grasshopper...you have mastered the art of list building and multitasking. Kudos to you! Did I hear you say the living room was next?

Unknown said...

I have a notebook/checkbook too!

Cindy Lynn said...

Yes, I think I might have stolen the idea when i saw how neatly you had your receipts for record keeping. I'm a thief ;)