Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Elevator Encounter

Dear Good-looking fella,
Please know that your warm smile made my morning sweeter, and your kind greeting was much appreciated. Also, thank you for being a gentleman and asking which floor is mine. Elevator manners seem to have gone by the wayside these days. I was encouraged by your positive charisma, but you nearly made me faint when you asked if I would like a Christian track. The ding of the elevator, signaling my floor, caught me off guard, or I would have thoroughly enjoyed an engaging conversation on the common love of our Savior. I am grateful that you were interested in my eternal destination. In an effort to meet you again, I will be at the aforementioned location at the same time next week, and I promise to have my wits about me!
Sincerely,
Slightly smitten

7 comments:

ME said...

So, did you take the track, did you tell him that you too are a believer? Hoorah for believers with elevator manners.

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Ooohhhh....me likey your entry!
There are more details to come, I hope.

Anonymous said...

You, my dear, are welcome!

See you next week ;)

-Ridiculously good looking Christian guy that likes to ride elevators

Cindy Lynn said...

Don't annoy me with your promotion of false hope Anonymous. It's just mean ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

but cindy, jose wasnt in an elevator with you this week. Im confused- you said he was good looking. what gives?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy Lynn said...

Love is blind ;)