Friday, May 23, 2008

Sunsets, Soaring, Skittles

Anne of Avonlea By Lucy Maud Montgomery: "When I think something nice is going to happen I seem to fly right up on the wings of anticipation and then the first thing I realize I drop down to earth with a thud. But really Marilla the flying part is glorious as long as it lasts. It's like soaring through a sunset... I think it almost pays for the thud."

Well this sunset did NOT pay for the thud! Below is a picture of the most bitterly disappointing candy I have EVER tried. How has Mars gone so wrong?? In their attempt to gain the attention of chocolate lovers everywhere, they have created a new product called "Chocolate Mix" of Skittles. I have never tasted a more chemically invented bunch of flavors. From Chocolate Pudding to Brownie Batter, it was such a let down. Now I will have to drink my cup of coffee with no sweetness to go along with it. My trash can is the only appropriate home for this bag of treats.

3 comments:

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Are we just going to throw Anne in everyone's blog pretty soon?
Is there no escape....honestly...

Cindy Lynn said...

Yea, and if you don't like it...stay off my blog cracka ;)

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Hey! Lindsey doesn't like that word! You antagonist!