Monday, August 11, 2008

Email Interpretation

He wrote this:
"Ok. Yesterday I changed my other tickets for 140 per ticket"
But really meant this:
"Ok, I guess that will have to do. Seeing as how you naturally appear the type to be so incapable that you are frequently taken advantage of, I would like to help you out by letting you know that the price I was able to achieve yesterday was at least half of what you got. You don't deserve the desk you sit at, title you carry, or air you breath. It's a wonder you're able to accomplish anything from the mundane to the meaningful. With your said incapable qualities, you have cost me my precious million-dollar time which translates into research. It would appear the university has not given me any other staff in which I can deal with, so you, along with your pathetic excuse of a airline ticket exchange, will have to suffice."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! All that from one sentence. Your good!! aunt c

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I'm sooooooo ashamed!!! You're, You're, you're, not your. Shameful, appalling!!! aunt c

grandmmaper said...

If you can cypher that out, you are doing better than I can do.

Ann Parri said...

Aww, Cindy.. Don't let it bother you. Snarl back just to let him know what you think of his airline exchange. And, like what is that second comment about? :|

Cindy Lynn said...

awww Aunt C, we all make the "your" versus "you're" mistake every now and then. I am completely aware that it was just a typo. It happens to the best of us :)

And snarling....I hadn't thought of that, but I will be doing so the next time something like this happens. How would you write a snarl over email???

Ann Parri said...

Ahahaha... sorry! I couldn't figure out what Aunt C was talking about or why the email conversation was so appalling. oops! :D

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is worse, Kilikina, my writing your, or you not recognizing I had written it wrong. :) :D :D As Cindy says, it does happen to the best of us--but----still shameful! aunt c