Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Christina!



I have such a wonderful sister, and I'm thankful for her! I just wanted to give a sweet tribute to her on her birthday. I celebrated this special occasion with thick sliced sourdough bread from Panera along with the house hazelnut blend of coffee, just like we use to during sister planning sessions at Panera. It needed to be cooler weather outside, but it was quite lovely all the same. I enjoyed those days together and miss them often. Just as soon as I am granted the super power of my choice, I will teleport myself to Wales to enjoy a slice of that birthday cake with you :) Love you Sis!

3 comments:

ME said...

I love the tribute...what can I say? I am a blessed mom. Two amazing women whom I get to call daughters! I love you both. You make me so proud!

Unknown said...

Sourdough bread and coffee? Really??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture, happy girls, very nice indeed! aunt c