Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm on day 22, beware.....


I've recently started drinking Naked fruit juice every morning on my way to work in an effort to boost my immune system's fighting power and create a well-working force field against bacteria and sickness which surrounds us on a continual basis. I firmly believe that I feel better because of it. If you are unaware of the product, it has a pound of fruit in every bottle, and the vitamins and antioxidants are abounding. They always have quippy little sayings on the side of the bottle describing that particular flavor. They speak of faraway tropical places and breezy, summer days. I really need it to only say one thing for me to keep drinking it. "Naked fruit juice, so good for you that after 30 days, you'll have 100% confidence to drink it....Naked."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is that working out??? Feeling more inclined that way? Looking in the mirror and saying, "Naked here we come?" Keep us posted, we're all agog!!!! :)
On a less important note, how does it taste, and are you feeling vibrantly healthy? aunt c

RhetorMan said...

I've ordered 12 cases.

Anonymous said...

On the health channel not to long ago a Dr. was promoting a daily diet consuming 11 pounds of fresh fruit and vegetables.

Now that's filling!
Sooz

Economad said...

There is the naked truth, the Naked Gun, the Naked Spur, the Naked Brother's Band, the naked eye, the Naked Ape, the Naked Witch and now the naked drink. Sounds like a Genesis account to me: In the beginning they were naked and unashamed. That's cool, though in the hot Florida summer sun one might want to cover his/her derriere while drinking Naked.

grandmmaper said...

News to me. I haven't seen that here in Crossville. Ofcourse, I haven't been looking for it either. Now, I will check it out to see if Crossville is up with everyone else in this world. I wonder how they came up with the name Naked. Interesting.

Writer's Block said...

im drinking one right now (no joke!) the same mighty mango as your picture. Im at work, so I hope I can't get fired for indecent exposure.

Cindy Lynn said...

My goodness, I feel as if I should get some kind of kick back from the Naked juice company for all the profits I'm bringing their way ;)

RhetorMan said...

Wait, we're supposed to "drink" this stuff? OK, now I understand how to use this stuff. That answers a lot of questions.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm mistaken but anyone over 50 should not be caught in public with naked........

As much as this blog brings an increae interest to try naked, I maintain that I will withhold my interest as I am well over 50.

I'm too old, I'll just eat the pound of fruit.

B

RhetorMan said...

I'm sorry to learn that "B" feels (looks) too old to enjoy some naked in public. I, on the other hand, consider naked to be a state of mind rather than a physical realization. Set yourself free, "B" and return to the beauty of Eden.

Anonymous said...

Rhetorman, is this Eden open to all??? Do we dare to come?? I'm getting a little nervous here!!!! C