Friday, April 18, 2008

A tribute to sweetness

I have to say there are few as thoughtful as my co-worker, Judy. She seems to know exactly the days I'm rushing around in the morning trying to get everything done, yet also getting rid of unecessary things in order to make it to work on time. This morning was one of those mornings. I had already removed shaving, blow-drying the hair, breakfast, liter boxes and watering the garden from the daily routine in order to make it to work on time. I'm ok with all of those except breakfast. I drove to work thinking about how hungry I was and contemplating that maybe if I drank 5 cups of coffee it would take away the hunger long enough to make it to lunch. This is when I get to work and notice the orange dunkin' donuts box sitting next to the coffee pot containing the best muffins in all the world. What sweetness!

You are a joy to work with, a treat to laugh with and a completely lovely woman (and for way more reasons than bringing in muffins)! You make working here positively enjoyable, and you and I both know what THAT is saying :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... that is sweet:) Some days I wouldn't get by without that orange box and you too!

Danielle said...

What is the deal with you and breakfast lately?? I know your mother is going to have something to say about this too ;) Cindy, here's a trick of the trade, put a pack of granola bars in the car for safekeeping - the Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax are really yummy!