Saturday, September 26, 2009

Latest developments with school work...

1. Was assigned an ILS product review
- I googled "ILS"

2. Was assigned a SWOT analysis of a current company
- I googled "SWOT"

3. Was told to post regarding Clarion's OPAC system, Pilot
- I googled "OPAC"

4. Was asked how my internet connection is created at home versus my local library
- I googled "proxy server", "IP address", and "Routers"

5. Was asked to define "Symbolic-interpretive" as an inspiration for organization theory
- I googled how to get an MS degree in two weeks by mailing a check for $5,000

6 comments:

ME said...

Oh, my...that is just too good! I laughed hysterically. You made your father laugh too! Thanks for giving me a chuckle today! Love you! Mom

grandmmaper said...

hilarious!. And then you wonder why I say I'm computor illiterate!!!

Anonymous said...

Your uncle and I laughed, and I am still laughing!!! You have a gift, for certain sure!!!

Unknown said...

I do #2 and #4 for my job all the time.

FYI.

(google that)

Cindy Lynn said...

You do #2 for your job?? Wow! That's been one of the toughest things for me, but some of us must have the skill :)

Unknown said...

Really???? Oh man, that's probably my favorite aspect of my job!!

why didn't i go to business school??????