Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I must have a sexy voice....

I don't know what it is about placing orders with these fellas, but the following conversation was definitely a hoot!


Him: Where are you located?
Me: Florida
Him: Ohhhhh I love forida. Let me tell you...I was just recently in Florida, not but 10 minute drive from the ocean.
Me: Oh yes, the ocean is beautiful.
Him: Ohhh I was there, and as I was walking along the beach, I just said it couldn't get any prettier than this.
Me: Oh well you know, you do kind of get use to it after years of living here.
Him: Well, Babe, if I was there..we'd be going, you have got to do some fishing at night in Florida.
Me: Did you just call me Babe??

4 comments:

Danielle said...

HAHAHA! That's hysterical! Love that you were all *exxxxCUSE ME, but did you just call me BABE?!?!?!*. Pefect. I'm sure that helped reel in his thought process rapidly ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is awesome!

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Classy...

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Wait, I meant that comment for the man calling you babe...not you... Cindy you have nothing but class, lady =)