Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things I'm tired of....

1. Blogging, Emailing, Texting (Don't take it personally!)
2. Showering every day.
3. Shaving my legs, and toe if necessary ;)
4. The alarm ring that plays on my cell phone at 5:30am.
5. The radio I have at work that doesn't pick up any good stations.
6. That there are no coffee cups I REALLY love at home. (The one I love is at work, but can you really LOVE anything you have at work?)
7. Social interaction. You heard me, I'm tired of it. (I have a plan, though, refer to point two)
8. That I don't get foo-foo coffee whenever I want it (That's right parentals, you're bringing me down)
9. The shower curtain I have in my bathroom. (I wonder if there are some with words on them so I can read while doing my business. I probably shouldn't blog about my business.)
10. Crying. (Don't get your panties in a wad, It's not like I'm throwing myself on the floor or nothing.)
11. Worrying about money. Life is too short, yet what if it's not?! You need money.
12. Making "To Do" lists. New rule: No list- Nothing "To Do".
13. The warm weather. I'm ready for Christmas, yup the whole deck the halls, mistletoe, apple cider shebang. I'm ready for fake trees and red ribbons and sugar cookies. Please don't remind me it's just July (refer to point 10).
14. Scooping liter. I love you cats, just not what you make ;)
15. Being responsible. I'm tired of the fact that I still blog, email, text, shower ever day, shave my legs, set my alarm, drink coffee out of ugly cups, socially interact, acquiesce for peace, stick with the old shower curtain, express emotions, remain fiscally smart, do what's on my "to do" list, refrain from putting out holly and fern 6 months early and scoop liter when I really don't want to!! Being responsible is for the birds.

8 comments:

Ann Parri said...

You do sound like you could use some Christmas cheer. Put on the Christmas music, blow the fan directly on you, and light a cinnamon candle. Drink some foofooy coffee, and knit. Take a night and don't blog, talk, chat, text or look at the kitties.. and have Christmas night in July. Maybe some fudge would help....

Cindy Lynn said...

I could cry just thinking of this bliss(but not really cry,it's for the birds I tell you!) It has been too long since I've had a Christmas night. I think I'll have to add watching Christmas in Connecticut, and then it would be completely perfect. Fudge doesn't hurt neither ;)

Danielle said...

Cindy, what can I say. . Although you're tired of it, I'm very happy when you shower and shave your big toe. I'm sorry that your so down. Sometimes, life sucks (to put it bluntly). But still, don't let your panties get in too big of a wad. . everyone once in a while it's a good idea to just fold ;)

Anonymous said...

I so dont shave my legs until something proves I have a good reason. Like next week, my razor will get a work out. This week, not so much.... FC

Anonymous said...

Here my friends and i celebrate christmas for the entire month of July, we do craft's exchange gifts and have all the treat's that go with the holiday.
I say go for it, put in your favorite holiday movies, pop some popcorn, bake and decorate a batch of sugar cookies to be enjoyed with either foo-foo coffee, hot cider or hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.
Celebrate as long as you like.

Sooz

Anonymous said...

As an added bonus to your Christmas in July, go 'Christmas' shopping and buy yourself a mug you adore, put a bow on it, and enjoy.
I know life is hard at the moment, and tears are ever near the surface, but it is still true that joy cometh in the morning, and it will come.
Also, forgive me. It has been a very busy week, and I have not prayed as faithfully for you and others as I would have liked to and should have. Starting as of now, busy or not, I am re-committed to praying earnestly for you, Cindy, dear. Your parents have never left the short list!
I hope you have a very pleasant day tomorrow, with nary a tear in sight! aunt c

Anonymous said...

I hear ya my friend! Being a grown-up SUCKS! Some days I just want to curl up in my bed, watch cartoons and eat junkfood. Ya know?!

Anonymous said...

i read this twice. it didnt occur to me that you unabashedly said "panties". you must be loosing it! :) FC