Friday, July 25, 2008

The best is yet to come....

"I smile when I think about
The way You've turned my life around
I smile when I think about
The happiness in You I've found
I'm so amazed at what Your love has done
And when I think the best is yet to come
I smile!" - Russ Lee, "Smile"


It is a beautiful thing to realize that while the Lord provides us with His grace and undeserved forgiveness here on earth, the best is still yet to come. I often get stuck looking to make this life better or more wonderful, as if these few years I have here are all I will get. Through God's grace, however, this world is merely something we endure in order to experience the blessings and goodness that He has waiting for us. The realness of eternity with God are what He intended from the beginning, and will provide us with in His perfect timing. As the song says, when I think about how the best is yet to come, I can't help but smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) aunt c