Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh, I'll so sign for that!



Dear UPS Delivery Guy,
I don't think you realize just how much your sweet words and smile really can make someone's day nicer. I'm sure somedays you wonder what's the point to being nice, the person just has to sign for the box and you're on your way to 5 o'clock freedom. And yet, you say hi and ask me how I'm doing in a truly genuine manner. You laughed when I kidded around with you. Your smile reached your eyes. I can't tell you how much that makes my heart a little lighter! So here's to you, UPS Delivery Guy, I'll sign for your boxes any day of the week ;)
Sincerely,
Office Girl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Have you lost it or did the UPS delivery guy change?!?! JR

Cindy Lynn said...

New UPS guy, well not new just NOT the one you're thinking of ;) I don't think that man has smiled any time in the last decade. And I try so hard to get him to!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to tell you that he also comes here! Except yesterday we got this blond cutie might've been the one you saw. He was a cutie!

tootyshamos said...

LOL. My bet is it was the young blonde fella too. He's a pleasant one. I know the other guy well too..not sure if he's angry because of all the boxes he drops or if he drops them because he's angry. I'll try to get him to smile too ;-)

Cindy Lynn said...

It is the blonde fella, actually went to school with him back in the day. Sweet as can be, he remembered me! I might have a little crush on the UPS guy ;)

Anonymous said...

Ask him on a date!