Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random thoughts...

Forgive me for always making lists, but I find that sometimes I have these interesting thoughts that wouldn't make up an entire blog, but do produce an interesting bit of thoughts to ponder. Here goes....

1. While I enjoy the thought of perhaps being married someday, much like any girl, I absolutely 100% refuse to give up girly sheets on my bed. I currently bought some super cute sheets with pink roses. I will not give in to masculine colors or ugly geometric shapes or really anything I distaste. Submission only goes so far.
2. Speaking of men, I like muscles. I realize this is superficial to the core. Please don't try to sway me into thinking looks isn't everything ;)
3. Sweet conversation is always so uplifting. I enjoy it completely. It really matters little who the conversation is with, someone new or a friendship that has withstood the test of time. Somehow the exchange of thoughts and pleasantries can really uplift the soul.
4. Oh, here's a good one. Moose tracks ice cream....completely Divine!!
5. I've been thinking recently about the over-taking that people and civilization have done to this world. After watching a discovery channel or history channel (or well one of those educational ones) show on what would happen if people were no longer and the earth once again overtakes the planet with its presence. It's sad when we think of the negative influence we have had on this beautiful planet. Of course there is also good that has come from people (refer back to #3) so it's a toss up which is better. Always something to ponder though.
6. I dislike that this is not an even number for my list (which usually means divisible by 5), but I must add. I think cat treats and their controlling nature for making me cats come and go when I want them to is positively magnificent. Thank you Whiskers!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Since when are even numbers divisible by five?!?! Cindy!

Cindy Lynn said...

For lists....I'm just saying that I like my lists to be good numbers like 5, 10 or 15. Don't question me Karin, I'm not a fan ;)

Unknown said...

What if I had muscles? Would you be a fan of me then?

Cindy Lynn said...

I sense a mocking of my list. Please feel free not to read my blog and comment from now on ;)

Ann Parri said...

Well, being serious for a moment, regarding #5, keep in mind that a big part of the reason for the earth was to give man a place to live that would sustain him. I'm not saying the whole earth was made for man, obviously everything was made for God, but its purpose was for man, first and foremost.

Cindy Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Lynn said...

Yes, of course I am already very much aware of such truths, but glad to see your presence is back in the blogging world sis....it's been awhile :)

Unknown said...

Wait! Christina gets a 'Glad to see you!" and I get 'Good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!'

Harumph!

Anonymous said...

All great here, the blog and the comments! I don't know Karin, but I have to agree with her harumph!! Kindness and sweetness, my Cindy!!! That's the ticket! aunt c

Anonymous said...

When you get married I want to see those sheets!

Cindy Lynn said...

I don't know who this anonymous is, but I assure you....when I get married, only one person will be viewing my sheets ;)