Friday, February 22, 2008

Cindy Cindy Cindy

When I make a mistake, I usually make them BIG! Here is an email I wrote to our gas company that our labs use at work. Hopefully he will find my mistake yet another endearing quality about me. Well, I can hope.....

"Here's a sweet story that I think we'll both be able to chuckle at....
So remember those MANY emails I wrote to you, demanding that you send me a list of account numbers because your new invoices failed to list who the gases were going to. I became demanding and pushy, and you no doubt weren't appreciative. Every time I would get a packet of invoices, I would inwardly be cursing (insert company name). Well, all of that stopped today. Here I have sitting in front of me an invoice that I was just about to curse because I had to yet again look it up to see who this invoice belonged to when I happened to glance at the bottom. There, written in clear type as plain as day was the ship to address. Well color me red and call me embarrassed ;)"

No comments: