Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm giving myself a gift...

Gift: Taking myself out of life for awhile

Duration: At least a week, hopefully longer

Why: Because I'm tired of thinking, planning, worrying, wondering, fearing and analyzing

What this means: It means I'm not going to think about the reason behind things, worry about my future, plan on anything, wonder what other people are thinking, fear the unknown and analyze that unknown to oblivion.

Responses I will give when life tries to contact me:
Whatever
It doesn't matter
Perhaps another time
I don't care
Try again later
Talk to someone else
We'll see
It is what it is
Maybe, Maybe Not

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the equivalent of a Starbucks napkin oath without me!!!!!

(but I fully understand. enjoy life out of life. I want to do that too)

Anonymous said...

When you were "in life" I used to get most of those responses...hmmm:)

~Praying Through Life~ said...

You forgot the ever popular...
plugging of the ears and singing la la la la la....

Cindy Lynn said...

It's very much like the Starbucks napkin oath, yet so much bigger!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!! It sounds like an excellent plan all the time, since we really have so little control anyway, and since God will never let us go!!! My mother used to say, "Expect nothing and you shall not be disapponted." Good advice! aunt c
Oh, if you don't mind, I'll use this opportunity to say, Goodbye, Kilikina. Not being a blogger, I can't see your site. I know it will be interesting and lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hello there. This is life speaking. J/K. I feel this way sometimes too Cindy. Like right now lol.

Anonymous said...

Here's another: "Been there, done that."