Monday, November 17, 2008

Acceptance = Happiness

Yea so I just now attempted to change my blog background to something cooler and hipper and more interesting. Well, never again! I had a brief moment of frustration, but now I have accepted that I'm just not cool. I certainly don't know what to do with html, xml or whatever else it kept telling me I needed to do in order to change the look of my blog. At one point I had changed the entire thing to some crazy code, and that's all I saw when I clicked on the "preview" button. I've been forced to revert back to a boring, standard template. I just know I'm going to be one of those librarians that complains about change and hates all things digital. Encyclopedia Britannica Online? I think not!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!! I think I am glad that you weren't able to figure out a code. I like the template. Kudos! ME

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Less is more, and it works....=)
I'm just glad that you wrote; I missed reading...=)

grandmmaper said...

It's about time you wrote. I've missed it. After all, living in the country you need something interesting to do besides staring at each other. Your new blog looks great, but I for one will be ole fashion and keep my simple one, thank you. Love you

Anonymous said...

The "look" is fine, but what about the literacy? I need to know if a social marxist leaning in information access marginalizes the "others"? Also, would "Dewey" (or Huey and Louie for that matter) provide the proletariat need for intellectual organization vis-a-vis a catalog versus I.T.-driven information? Stop slacking off. Your "peeps" need you!

Ravi said...

wwow!!!

Wonderful look cindy :)
A soothing color which is much needed in this globally warmed world... :)

Hey.. love that hawaiian girl look with a flower :)

" change we can " was yesterday and today it has become " yes we can " heheheh

accepting that i do not something is the beginning of learning and it could be uneasy at times.

Good work and way to go cindy... lets unleash the brilliant blogger !!!

cheers

Cindy Lynn said...

See Pops, this is why you'd be brilliant for writing some pages about information literacy!! :)