Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New low....

This morning I made an appointment to get my oil changed. (This is not the low, by the way). Yes, I prefer making an appointment. I don't have to drive over that giant hole in the ground which I DID see a terrible clip from America's Funniest Home videos of someone completley driving into the hole. My fear has been validated.

So the low is this: I asked if Saturn has wireless internet. I will now get to enjoy feasting on free coffee and doughnuts while working ever so diligently on school work. I'd say that's a step in the right direction for technology!

4 comments:

ME said...

That's not a new low...that's just using your time wisely. I mean, you are going to enjoy coffee and a doughnut while you wait too. That's using your time wisely, right? it just makes you smart! Kudos to you.

tootyshamos said...

I too fear the places where you have to drive in yourself. That's cool that Saturn has free breakfast and wireless...perhaps the car dealership can replace the library as the new studyin' place?! Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Efficiency is the key! Especially when you are a popular lady like you. :-)

Danielle said...

Wow. . I have to say I'm impressed with your determination to do school work during any and every spare minute you have. Personally, I think the oil change place is a great time to sit back and read a few magazines whilst watching whatever trashy shows might be on their tube. . . But snacks and coffee?? - I guess I need a Saturn!