Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun conversation.....

Disclaimer: company name is Blast-it-All

Me: Dialing number.
Them:(monotone voice answers) Good afternoon, Blast-it-All
Me: AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Them: silence
Me: Oh, um yes, this is Cindy with ______ I'm calling to place an order.
Them: silence
Me: (soft chuckling) Don't you ever chuckle that you get to say "Good afternoon blast-it-all" when you answer the phone???
Them: (unamused grunt)
Me: Right, ok I'd like to order......

2 comments:

tootyshamos said...

LOL! I thought you were calling them 'Blast it all' to maintain their anonymity..not that their name really was Blast it All!! That's too funny! I'm surprised you were able to order from them with the pcard...explosives aren't forbidden, but harmless food items are...go figure!

Danielle said...

That is crazy!!! I'd love to work for that company ;) OK, so you've inspired a web search of the said company, and all I came up with was some sort of sandblasting equipment sales (?) - I'm guessing that's not what the company you were dealing with was selling. . But you DO have me curious now.