Saturday, March 21, 2009

You could use Ajax or Dawn as well...


So I realized this morning that I forgot to purchase soap at Target and, since the very last sliver of possible soap was used yesterday, I'm plumb out. I'd say after my day of shopping and yard work that I'm completely filthy so I did what every improvising and intelligent woman would do. I showered with Palmolive. I must say that it has left me feeling very antibacterial and smelling a hint of citrus orange. I'd say that's a win win right there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you shop that would leave you completely filthy?

Anonymous said...

So funny, Cindy!!! While I love the first comment, my question was geared to what did you do in the yard, and did you enjoy it? If so, I have weeds galore that would love some of your personal attention!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, i have also done this. Washed my hair with dawn, actually you cannot tell a difference between that and shampoo. Funny what we can come up with in a pinch. This could be the start of a whole new business venture. One soap does it all, washes the clothes, dishes and body. Can all the soaps really be that much different? I think not.

Writer's Block said...

once there was discusting game at camp, in which i found myself the unlucky recipient of a messy bucket of old food and drink on my head. i washed my hair 3x. it smelled. i washed it with dishsoap. ahhhhh.... it might be better than shampoo.