Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So I've been thinking....

If I just got off the grid and pitched a tent somewhere, the following things would be possible:

1. I could forget this school business. I mean who really needs librarians ;)
2. I wouldn't have to go to work anymore.
3. I could stop brushing my hair entirely.
4. I wouldn't have to do laundry quite so much.
5. I could have some chickens, maybe a goat, and put in a garden!

Yea, I'm seeing this as a very real possibility. I just need to get over my Starbucks addiction, and I'll be good to go ;)

6 comments:

tootyshamos said...

I know just the place too..right across from the boil. Though if staying at the house in the woods is scary, just think what it'd be like without a house....yikes!

Cindy Lynn said...

Oh no doubt it would be completely terrifying....that's why we're going to make a girl's night trip over to the shoot straight ;)

Danielle said...

I feel your pain with the thought of trying to party with our modern addictions! And I think after the first few nights in a tent it wouldn't be scary anymore (right???).

running shoes said...

your twin did it... it's in your blood.

i'd join you if I could.

Cindy Lynn said...

I know, I think Billy might be on to something here!! You can join me now chica, your tent just needs a little extra room for the chillins ;)

Anonymous said...

You can do this, sans tent, up at the cabin!!! It's a little 'beary' at times, but, hey, at least you have solid walls and a wonderful little outhouse!!!! Yes??? aunt c