Friday, February 4, 2011

Ahhhh Amore...


So it's been FOREVER since I've blogged anything. I don't really think I have too many readers so I'm going to be all girly and post something that's been going on in my life recently and what I've learned from it. Let the list making begin!

1. It's fun being liked for even the silly things like how much I love list making :)
2. The more I grow in love; the more I find myself needing to trust the Lord with my future.
3. My favorite things are dunkin donut runs and holding hands.
4. Asking questions, hours of conversation, innocent sweetness....cherish it!
5. Being honest with sharing emotions and thoughts, not as easy as I once thought.
6. Too much smiling and laughing can really make the cheek muscles hurt haha
7. I'm a mixture of wanting to plan the future and enjoy the present to the fullest.
8. The Lord blesses us far beyond what we deserve or could ever imagine.
9. Learning to think about someone else more than myself takes great maturity and definitely worth it!
10. It can be scary, really scary, but oh so wonderful.

3 comments:

ME said...

Oh, I am one of your faithful readers. I love your blogs. Yes! to every one of your points. Enjoy it! Enjoy learning to trust the Lord completely in all matters! Enjoy all the new experiences! Enjoy it all! It makes for an exciting journey :)

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

...and the best part for your friends...knowing that you're happy!

Anonymous said...

I still read, and I'm so happy for you. Keep on growing and enjoying! Exciting! c